- 1 x Mini CSAIR Compressor with Charger
- 3 x Mini Spray Gun
- 3 x Hose with Connectors
- 3 x Mini Spray Cup
SPECIFICATIONS Mini CSAIR Compressor:
- Motor: DC 12V
- Ampere: 1.6A
- Max. Pressure: 30PSI
- Battery Charger Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60HZ, 350 mA
- Battery Charger Output: DC 13V, 1000 Ma
- Battery Pack: NI-MH, DC 12V, 2000Ma
- All parts of the Mini CSAIR Compressor and battery charger must be kept clean and dry.
- Operate the Mini CSAIR Compressor only in dry, clean and well ventilated areas.
- When starting the Mini CSAIR Compressor during operations, always release air pressure from the airbrush before turning on again.
- To remain the best performance the Mini CSAIR Compressor must be allowed to cool down for 15 minutes after every 30 minutes of use.
- The Mini CSAIR Compressor has a thermal switch that automatically shuts-off the compressor if it becomes overheated or lack of Voltages exists.
- The Mini CSAIR Compressor has to cool down for 30 minutes prior to turn it on again.
- Do not use lubricant as it may damage the Mini CSAIR Compressor.
- Never spray flammable or toxic materials, this Mini CSAIR Compressor is only suitable for water-based dyes.
- If an abnormal condition occurs, immediately turn of the Mini CSAIR Compressor and disconnect from the battery charger.
- Inappropriate usages and dismantling of parts by the user might damage the Mini CSAIR Compressor or charger and injure the user.
- If any part of the Mini CSAIR Compressor or charger are damaged it must be send to the distributing agent or manufacturer for replacement to avoid hazard.
- The Mini CSAIR Compressor must be stored dry and at room temperature.
- To prolong the lifetime of the battery, please fully charge the battery before storing for a period of inactivity.
- Also the battery has to be charged after every 3 months to avoid self-discharge.